Packet Bridge Fish & Chips has been part of Bolton-le-Sands Village since 1925.
It takes its name from the Canal Bridge at the top of Main Road which is called the Packet Bridge. The Packet Bridge was the place where the Packet Boat (Canal Barge that carried all the post and parcels) would stop to deliver to the Post Office next door. Over its lifetime, it has changed ownership a number of times, winning awards and gaining new customers along the way. Cihan Oktem, current Managing Director, bought the shop on the 11th February 2008.
Since February 2008.
Packet Bridge Fish & Chips has gone from strength to strength developing staff through the KFE School of Frying Excellence, becoming a member of the National Federation of Fish Friers (NFFF). We were awarded the NFFF Quality Award, and reached the finals of the 2013 Drywite Young Fish Frier of the Year Competition. Packet Bridge Fish & Chips is determined to remain an important part of Bolton-le-Sands Village for years to come by attracting customers from all over to sample the quality of this great British tradition.our menu